Ethylene Oxide gas Autoclave Technical Specification:
• Different capacities (75, 150, 250, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 7000 up to 30000 litre) rectangular chamber double doors or single door, fully automatic auto-claves sterilizing with ethylene oxide gas.
• Sterile cycle consist of pre-vacuum, heating, sterilization by ETO Gas. Degasification, desorption and equalization for use in clinics, industries hospitals, laboratories and pharmaceutical.
• Two programs for sterilization of textile, instruments, set of angiograph, single-use accessories and gloves with temperature of 30c for 3.5 hrs. and 60c for 2.5 hrs.
• Pulse-matic and pre-vacuum program for complete air evacuation of chamber before sterilization stage.
• PLC system for automatic control of auto-claves. Sterilizing with pulse-matic and pre-vacuum system and post-vacuum for use in clinics, hospital, laboratories and pharmaceutical industries.
• Three programs for sterilizing of textile instruments and gloves.
• Programs for liquid (as option) open or close seal in bottles for use in laboratories, serum production and pharmaceutical industries.
• Natural cooling and washing programs for serum production lines.
Ethylene Oxide Autoclave
Specially Designed for Hospital, Pharmaceutical and Laboratory Applications
Supplied in three main models:
- Autoclaves using only central steam plant; appropriate for CSRs equipped with central steam plant.
- Autoclaves with internal electrical steam generator; appropriate for CSRs without central steam facilities.
- Double purposed autoclaves with a steam generator and capability of using central steam plant as well.
- Available in single or double door configuration.
- Double door autoclaves are supplied for central sterilization rooms with a separated sterile area which provides the most stringent clean room and safety conditions.
- The doors are automatic vertical sliding doors, operated by a pneumatic mechanism. All doors are designed with a number of safety features.
- No door will open if there is still pressure in the chamber.
- No door will open if the chamber or load temperature is too high.
- In a double door system it is impossible to open two doors simultaneously. (does not interlock)
• While door is being closed, the door will open immediately if an object is detected in front of it.