Hot shower Sterilizer
2000-3000 Litre Capacity
Hot water shower sterilizers are specialized equipment for terminal sterilization of solutions in sealed flexible/rigid/semi-rigid ampoules or vials, as well as plastic bags sterilizers and are ideal for Pharmaceutical Companies, Laboratories, & Food Processing Industries, etc. They are designed for safe & efficient sterilization of various items such as solutions in closed containers such as: Ampoules, Vial, Glass bottles, PVC bottles, PE bottles, PP bottles, IV Bags, Semi-open containers, Blister Packing, Contact Lenses etc.
- Above products, if sterilized using conventional steam sterilizers (autoclaves) will deform/collapse/break due to the fluid overpressure created by the increased temperature inside the container.
- The counteracts this internal pressure by maintaining the exact level of external pressure on the outside of the container during the process.
- This external positive pressure combined with water (at super-heated temperatures), allows for complete sterilization of the fluid as required.
- The various components like, heat-exchangers, shower plates, pipes, are all fabricated from the highest quality of SS 316 stainless steel.
- The components like the SS316 centrifugal pump for circulation of the DM water, valves, sensors and safety valves for the Heat exchangers and the chamber are of the highest quality.
Fields of application
They are suitable for:
- Sterilization of parenteral solutions, liquids in sealed containers not deformable (ex. glass vials) and liquids in heat sensitive sealed containers (ex. plastic bags or bottles)
- Terminal sterilization of pre-filled syringes (PFSs)
- Injectable products in plastic ampoules, syringe ampoules.
The sterilizer has the multiple safety structures, including overpressure protection, door interlock system, electric overload and short circuit protection, all to guarantee safe operation.
The sterilizer mainly consists of the chamber, door, control system, and piping system.
Design & Technical features
- Superheated water sterilizer is equipped with AISI 316Ti stainless steel chamber
- Besides the standard versions, loading capacity is fully customizable according to customer needs
- Piping and valves in stainless steel AISI 316L